We had our first picnic of the year today. We bought a sandwich from a local shop and drove to our favorite park to eat it and play. It was 77 degrees, but windy. Hannah doesn't like to wear sunglasses, so I took her to a store and let her pick out a hat with a brim. She choose this one. She wears it outside when we go to get the mail and then walk around the block and she took it with her today. I think she made a good choice of millinery. I slathered UVA/UVB sunscreen on us both before we ventured out.
At one point we ventured over to the swings and her hat blew off. I got this great shot of her pretty face with her tousled hair as it whipped in the wind.
Brian took this picture of me. Good day at the park.
Here is a short movie of her going down the slide.


Comments