It is holiday time again.
We had fun getting ready for Thanksgiving in November. The highlight may have been making the stained glass ornaments for the window.
There was also the matter of the primary program. Practicing was not as nearly fun as eating the pizza afterward.
I went to conferences and to research at several sites in November. One of them was Orlando, Florida. I think I joined an elite club of people who go to Walt Disney World and do go to the park. But it was beautiful.
Hannah was old enough to help with Thanksgiving dinner this year. She did the Jell-O salad.
She also helped with the rolls.
After dinner we had a pet hospital. Hannah was the doctor and I was head nurse. We had quite an infirmary of patients, but managed to heal them all before it the weekend was over.
After Thanksgiving, we did a little Christmas shopping and then stopped to have lunch. The restaurant looks empty, but it's really not. There was just no one sitting at those tables.
No fireplace in New Mexico. The dollar store provided us with the materials to make one upstairs. Hannah drew the plans and executed the design. It turned out well, I think.
We also did the festival of trees this year where she found the Lobo tree.
She also liked the pig tree.
There was a dance floor and she went out and tried some moves, too.
At the festival, there was an art center.
She made some crafts there and then brought one home too.
I also liked the large village on display. There were about a hundred houses.
Overall, it was a good time.
We also found Santa and his sleigh.




















Comments