This Valentine's Day, I got the flowers ...

The night before Valentine's Day, Hannah told me she was going to make me a card. Her dad helped her achieve this goal. It reminds me of the old Family Circus Valentine show where PJ makes a Valentine for his momma.
Grandma Aldred sent Hannah a shirt with a heart vest and a little feeding set for Zachary. Hannah feeds Zachary 1-2 times per day.
Sometimes she siphons some his food.
For dinner again this year, we went to the Boy Scout Fundraiser. These are the shots that Brian and I took of each other while we were waiting for our dinner salad, and just before I thought to go check on Hannah.
She goes to nursery class on Sunday just fine, but she hated going on Friday. It must have been because there were a lot of people she didn't know and her nursery leaders were not there. I went back to check on her and found her in a terrible state, so she came and finished dinner with us. Her little sad face breaks my heart.

Comments
Love the blogs!