Hannah woke up on Easter with the sense that it was an important day, but sure about why or how. She came down our stairs with much anticipation.
As she looked through her basket she kept saying"that Easter bunny is so nice." My mom sent her some items and I gave them to Hannah in her basket. She also sent some books that I gave Hannah later in the day and told her were from her Grandma Aldred.
We went to church and nursery teachers talked about Easter so when she came home she wanted to read the Easter children's book I had.
Then we had an egg hunt in our backyard. I ran around with her showing her how to hold her basket and pick up the eggs. She wanted to leave her basket in one place and keep running back to it. She had no problem however seeing eggs and grabbing them.
The worst part of Easter was the post-hunt nap.
As she looked through her basket she kept saying"that Easter bunny is so nice." My mom sent her some items and I gave them to Hannah in her basket. She also sent some books that I gave Hannah later in the day and told her were from her Grandma Aldred.
We went to church and nursery teachers talked about Easter so when she came home she wanted to read the Easter children's book I had.
Then we had an egg hunt in our backyard. I ran around with her showing her how to hold her basket and pick up the eggs. She wanted to leave her basket in one place and keep running back to it. She had no problem however seeing eggs and grabbing them.
The worst part of Easter was the post-hunt nap.




Comments