We are ready for Christmas. Hannah helped me decorate this year. She also helped me make gingerbread cookies where she rolled the dough herself.
The tree is up and trimmed. We went with a real one this year. They are so much cheaper in Kansas than they were in Utah, which we find odd. This beauty is 8' tall and sturdy enough for more of our ornaments then the artificial one we used to have was. New presents keep appearing from family every day. Hannah finds them, counts them, and sorts them, just like I taught her.
The tree is up and trimmed. We went with a real one this year. They are so much cheaper in Kansas than they were in Utah, which we find odd. This beauty is 8' tall and sturdy enough for more of our ornaments then the artificial one we used to have was. New presents keep appearing from family every day. Hannah finds them, counts them, and sorts them, just like I taught her.
The stockings are hung by the chimney with care. Brian and I are the snow people and Hannah is the little bear.




Comments