Well I am smack-dab in the middle of my 30s as of yesterday. I have a lot of things to look forward to this coming year. I have a book I edited coming out in the fall. My dissertation should be done in the spring. The other day I got an official acceptance on another article I co-wrote. Hannah is almost 4 and doing well. Travel is coming my way too. At the end of this week I am headed out to visit my sister in Indiana. In November I am going to give a presentation in Minneapolis and then I am making my way to Washington DC in the spring, with other potential trips in the works.
I have been sick and I had to go to the doctor yesterday but it was still a good day. Hannah found some cupcakes at the grocery store last week and saved them for my birthday. She even blew the candle out in my behalf.
She also got me some good gifts and helped me by opening them. I have a feeling birthdays are going to be fun indeed with her looking out to make sure they go well.
I have been sick and I had to go to the doctor yesterday but it was still a good day. Hannah found some cupcakes at the grocery store last week and saved them for my birthday. She even blew the candle out in my behalf.
She also got me some good gifts and helped me by opening them. I have a feeling birthdays are going to be fun indeed with her looking out to make sure they go well.
Comments