With a heavy heart, I sent my only child to preschool. It was a really hard day for me emotionally. Hannah, however, did fine. As we were going in, she saw a little boy getting his picture taken and so she wanted her taken too. When we returned the next day, she wanted a picture too. Apparently she thinks that you have to take a photo every time you go in. She will go three days a week for half the day. Every day she has wanted a picture.
We also took several pictures of her in her classroom. One is on the first day in the kitchen center. The other two are different days with her artwork. The preschool she attends focuses on developing subject matter knowledge through play and with art. Hannah really likes going and I hope it will be a good year for her. Also, I have this theory that people in my family are artistic. There are people who can do specialty painting, and people who do wonderful things with food, and seamstresses, and woodworkers and are otherwise crafty and/or musical. I was wondering what would happen if I sort of immersed Hannah in art when she was very young.
I have also enjoyed the time to work on my dissertation. Sometimes I even just go sit there and wait outside and work on it at the arts center.
The first day outside.
In the kitchen center.
With her artwork at the end of the day.
At the end of the second day.
In class at the end of the third day.
Outside on the third day.
We also took several pictures of her in her classroom. One is on the first day in the kitchen center. The other two are different days with her artwork. The preschool she attends focuses on developing subject matter knowledge through play and with art. Hannah really likes going and I hope it will be a good year for her. Also, I have this theory that people in my family are artistic. There are people who can do specialty painting, and people who do wonderful things with food, and seamstresses, and woodworkers and are otherwise crafty and/or musical. I was wondering what would happen if I sort of immersed Hannah in art when she was very young.
I have also enjoyed the time to work on my dissertation. Sometimes I even just go sit there and wait outside and work on it at the arts center.
The first day outside.
In the kitchen center.
With her artwork at the end of the day.
At the end of the second day.
In class at the end of the third day.
Outside on the third day.






Comments