My 36th birthday was on August 29. Since it was a Monday and a workday, I went to work. When I arrived, I was the only one there. Being alone set up good conditions for productivity and so I was able to get everything that I needed to do, done quickly and I went home.
Here is my birthday greeting from Google. I love seeing it every year, but I am pretty sure they do it for everyone.
Here are the cupcakes we made together. She was in charge of decorating. I actually thinks she did okay for a four year old.
Here I am on my way to work Monday morning. Not sure why I took it, other than to just see what I looked like on my birthday.
I was able to go to lunch after I finished my work. Then we went to a movie over toward Kansas City. It was Pete's Dragon the Live Action flick by Disney. Hannah really liked it. I did too, but I was thinking about aesthetics and resonance with the original. She just really liked the story of that little boy and his dragon.
Here is my birthday greeting from Google. I love seeing it every year, but I am pretty sure they do it for everyone.
Here is the birthday photo my Hannah sent me. I liked how she put a border on it.
Here are the cupcakes we made together. She was in charge of decorating. I actually thinks she did okay for a four year old.
Here I am on my way to work Monday morning. Not sure why I took it, other than to just see what I looked like on my birthday.
I was able to go to lunch after I finished my work. Then we went to a movie over toward Kansas City. It was Pete's Dragon the Live Action flick by Disney. Hannah really liked it. I did too, but I was thinking about aesthetics and resonance with the original. She just really liked the story of that little boy and his dragon.
And that was the day.





Comments