I was only home for a few days this month. I went to Lexington, Kentucky; Charlotte, North Carolina; Chicago, Illinois; Washington DC; Alexandria, Virginia and vicinity; and Atlanta, Georgia. On November 30, I have a conference in Nashville, Tennessee. My purpose in going was to present and conduct research. I never take pictures when I go places, but I did end up with a few.
I stayed in an art museum that was also a hotel in Kentucky. I didn't have much time so I saw the art installations on the various floors in about 20 minutes.
Here I am about to go and give my presentation. Again, I never take pictures of conferences, but I guess I decided I wanted to see myself as a scholar.
We all went to Atlanta. I wanted to go to the house where Margaret Mitchell wrote Gone with the Wind. We managed to get there. Margaret Mitchell Marsh lived in a tiny apartment rather than the whole house.
We also went to Coca-Cola World. Here we are waiting for our tour. The bottles of coke were free. At the end of the tour, there were soda fountains with Coke products from all over the world. Most were yucky. Some were good. There was a watermelon one from Asia that I especially liked.
I ran in downtown Atlanta. There were a lot of people out and I stayed around the Georgia State University campus. Lots of art.
I was actually running when I found the Olympic park and Coca-Cola world. We also went on a big ferris wheel called Atlanta Sky View.
Old Coke machines. I guess the price of a Coke was 5 cents for like 70 years.
I stayed in an art museum that was also a hotel in Kentucky. I didn't have much time so I saw the art installations on the various floors in about 20 minutes.
Here I am about to go and give my presentation. Again, I never take pictures of conferences, but I guess I decided I wanted to see myself as a scholar.
We all went to Atlanta. I wanted to go to the house where Margaret Mitchell wrote Gone with the Wind. We managed to get there. Margaret Mitchell Marsh lived in a tiny apartment rather than the whole house.
We also went to Coca-Cola World. Here we are waiting for our tour. The bottles of coke were free. At the end of the tour, there were soda fountains with Coke products from all over the world. Most were yucky. Some were good. There was a watermelon one from Asia that I especially liked.
I ran in downtown Atlanta. There were a lot of people out and I stayed around the Georgia State University campus. Lots of art.
I was actually running when I found the Olympic park and Coca-Cola world. We also went on a big ferris wheel called Atlanta Sky View.
Old Coke machines. I guess the price of a Coke was 5 cents for like 70 years.







Comments