This year marked our second Thanksgiving in Kansas. We will start our third year here in January. I got up early and watched the parade from the comfort of my bedroom. My favorite balloon was the Hello Kitty flying the plane. I could swear they had something similar last year.
When we were all up, Hannah and I made some little foam turkeys.
I asked her what she, Brian and I were thankful for and she told me what to write. I daresay she nailed it.
Mine:
Brian's:
Hannah's:
I gave her the leftover pieces and told her she could make whatever she wanted. Here is her creation. I think it is very modern.
For dinner I made an 18 pound turkey. (We enjoy leftover turkey tremendously.) Only about a pound of turkey is shown here on our platter. I also made rolls, vegetables, mashed potatoes, gravy, and a pumpkin pie.
Hannah took a nap late and so she slept through the Thanksgiving meal. When she woke up she ate. Brian was nervous that she would like olives as much as he does and that starting this year he would have competition for them. However, she tried them and hated them. Lucky guy. Her favorites are rolls and pumpkin pie.

Comments