On Mondays Brian has a class so I get to hang out with Hannah for a bit. We stay pretty close to campus usually. Even though it was cold, she wanted to go get some ice cream, so we did. When we got done, I cleaned up to leave and she protested. "Mommy, we have to sit here and talk about my life, " she said. So I asked her about her life and she told me about some trouble she was having with a toy shopping cart. The wheel came off, but she had a plan to fix it. I think it is so funny that she wants to "sit and talk about her life." She does have an interesting life.
Here's where we went grocery shopping. I unloaded the sacks into the garage and then told her if she wanted to help me carry them, she could. Here are all the sacks she carried. At the same time even. What a good helper.


Comments