We bought Hannah a little inflatable pool. She calls it her "puddle." She keeps asking us if she can go play in her puddle. She sits in her puddle with her arms out and we throw a little Nerf ball to her. She doesn't really catch yet, but she is starting to watch the ball more closely.
The people at a local restaurant really like Hannah. When she came in the other day they gave her these cat ears. She calls them her "cheese ears."
I finished my finals last week for the past semester. During the summer I am taking one class and working. Brian is taking the summer off. I have many projects for him to do. We also have some fun places to go, so stay tuned...
The people at a local restaurant really like Hannah. When she came in the other day they gave her these cat ears. She calls them her "cheese ears."
I finished my finals last week for the past semester. During the summer I am taking one class and working. Brian is taking the summer off. I have many projects for him to do. We also have some fun places to go, so stay tuned...


Comments